- 11 Aug 2017Announcing Gotham
- 20 Nov 2016RustWebDigest #4: I wish there was async, but at least we got CMSs!
- 24 Jul 2016RustWebDigest #3: Authentication, Rust and Rest and more learning
- 25 May 2016RustWebDigest #2: Learn More with Blogs and Events
- 14 Mar 2016RustWebDigest #1: Getting Started Section, Servo this summer, iron session
- 08 Mar 2016Introducing Pencil: A Microframework Inspired By Flask For Rust
- 16 Feb 2016We are back, baby!
- 09 Feb 2016Pwhash: a password hashing/verification library
- 01 Feb 2016Handlebars templating libraries now works with Serde data
- 18 Jan 2016Basic-http-server, a simple HTTP file server built on Rotor
- 11 Jan 2016Dbmigrate, a SQL migration tool
- 03 Dec 2015Kinglet – an asynchronous HTTP server
- 29 Nov 2015Announcing Diesel — A Safe, Extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- 30 Jul 2015Treasure orm progress. Query api (just "grammar"), docs..
- 26 Jul 2015Treasure ORM - initial design, with small working parts (mapper)
- 25 Jun 2015hyper v.0.6
- 23 Jun 2015Herd - A HTTP load testing application written in Rust
- 11 May 2015Kafka Client for Rust
- 08 May 2015Rustful 0.1.0 is now available on crates.io
- 04 Jun 20147 high priority Rust libraries that need to be written
Are we missing some important news?
Did we miss an important announcement or update? Or maybe you want to share some good news about future development with our audience? Please go ahead!