- 2017-08-11Announcing Gotham
- 2016-11-20RustWebDigest #4: I wish there was async, but at least we got CMSs!
- 2016-07-24RustWebDigest #3: Authentication, Rust and Rest and more learning
- 2016-05-25RustWebDigest #2: Learn More with Blogs and Events
- 2016-03-14RustWebDigest #1: Getting Started Section, Servo this summer, iron session
- 2016-03-08Introducing Pencil: A Microframework Inspired By Flask For Rust
- 2016-02-16We are back, baby!
- 2016-02-09Pwhash: a password hashing/verification library
- 2016-02-01Handlebars templating libraries now works with Serde data
- 2016-01-18Basic-http-server, a simple HTTP file server built on Rotor
- 2016-01-11Dbmigrate, a SQL migration tool
- 2015-12-03Kinglet – an asynchronous HTTP server
- 2015-11-29Announcing Diesel — A Safe, Extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- 2015-07-30Treasure orm progress. Query api (just "grammar"), docs..
- 2015-07-26Treasure ORM - initial design, with small working parts (mapper)
- 2015-06-25hyper v.0.6
- 2015-06-23Herd - A HTTP load testing application written in Rust
- 2015-05-11Kafka Client for Rust
- 2015-05-08Rustful 0.1.0 is now available on crates.io
- 2014-06-047 high priority Rust libraries that need to be written
Are we missing some important news?
Did we miss an important announcement or update? Or maybe you want to share some good news about future development with our audience? Please go ahead!